Thursday 6 November 2014

Mississippi Mud Pie!

Mississippi Mud Pie (You know you want some :)


 From the top, sure this pie isn't much to look at.  Not that all that fluffy whipped creme and chocolate curls aren't beautiful, but it's what's inside this pie that will blow your mind.  It is without a doubt the most impressive, beautiful, and delicious pie I've ever had.  I almost didn't even make it (I'm more of a cake person.)  BUT I'm so happy I did.  


Yes, there are 4 layers, counting the crust, which I do, because this crust is YUMMY.  Oreo cookie crust, dark chocolate cake, dark chocolate pudding, and whipped creme, topped with chocolate curls.


Everyone loved this pie.  It didn't even last the evening.  


Next time, I'll double the recipe and invite over all of our friends, just to hear you all brag about my pie :D

Original recipe found here and adapted by me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment